Digital Documentation Made Easy
Once you find a region of interest, simply press the Snap button right on the stand to acquire the image. It‘s as easy as that. You can control the microscope and its attached camera without even changing your grip while always focusing on your sample.
Relaxed Lab Work
Axiolab 5 offers you an easy handling, ergonomic user concept that‘s adapted to your lab routine. You can access all the main controls with just one hand, including the Snap button, stage drive, focus adjustment, and brightness control.
More Economic and Reliable
Save lab space and costs as Axiolab 5 does not require an additional computer and software. The Smart Microscopy concept also enables Axiolab 5 to be operated by both expert and non-expert users, always assuring short time to reliable data.
Used in combination with the microscope camera ZEISS Axiocam 208 color, you have the full advantage of a smart stand-alone microscope solution. Digital documentation is part of the system design: Just press the ergonomic Snap button and you‘re done. Camera settings such as white balance, exposure time, and image enhancement functions are done automatically. Without needing additional imaging software or even a computer, you can:
- Snap images and record videos directly
- Use mouse (and optionally, a keyboard) to control your camera via on-screen display
- Save settings
- Store images with all microscope and camera metadata as well as scaling information
- Predefine the name or rename your image
- Determine grain sizes, structure, distribution and phases.
- Quickly carry out on-site analysis.
- Study mode(s) of material failure: fatigue, corrosion, creep deformation, stress cracks or fractures.
- High-throughput material inspection and documentation
- Incoming goods inspection
- High-quality imaging for publications
- Failure analysis
- Process quality monitoring
- Monitor the sample preparation process.
- Quick overview of the state of the micro graph: Is it still useable? Does it need refurbishing?
- See the quality of your sample preparation process. Does the mounting meet the required quality?
- Examine thin sections of rock and minerals to determine their composition.
- Classify anisotropic materials like calcite, olivine, titanite, or zircon.
- Get answers to questions relating to refractive indices, cleavages, double refraction, extinction angles, optical path differences, and the number and angle of optical axes.
Imaging and documentation without PC -In combination with ZEISS Axiocam 208 colour, ZEISS Axiolab 5 operates independently of a computer system.
Connected Routine Imaging - Operating ZEISS Axiolab 5 with ZEISS Labscope imaging app is ideal for connected microscopy, especially in education.
ZEISS ZEN core
Advanced Applications - Use the ZEISS imaging software ZEN core to perform advanced imaging and analysis tasks with ZEISS Axiolab 5.
Upright microscope Axio Lab.A1
integrated reflected light illumination
|Focus||Manual, coaxial coarse/fine drive, 30 mm travel range|
|Illumination||Halogen reflector lamp HAL 50/12V 50W, optional LED|
|Nosepiece||5 position nosepiece, for brightfield and darkfield, M27|
|Reflector turret||4 position for Push&Click modules|
Power supply unit
Internal 12V DC 50W
stabilzed 100...240V AC/50…60Hz/110VA
|Filter slider||2 positions; 25 mm diameter|
Mechanical stage, 75x30 mm,
coaxial drive right side,
anodised surface hardcoated
specimen holder included
PL 10x/20 Br. foc.
PL 10x/22 Br. foc.
AxioCam ERc 5s
Sensor: 5 MP CMOS Sensor
Resolution: 2560 (H) x 1920 (V) = 5.0 Megapixels
Pixel size: 2.2 μm x 2.2 μm
Interfaces: 1x SD card slot, 1x mini USB 2.0,
1x AV (S-Video), 1x DVI (HDMI)
|ZEISS Stemi 508||-||>|
|ZEISS Stemi 305||-||>|
|ZEISS Axioscope 5/7 for Materials||-||>|