Desktop - Tabletop SEM
EmCrafts Cube II SEM is the smallest conventional SEM on the market today. It has been miniaturised to minimise the installation area needed. Wiith a resolution of 5nm and magnification of up to 200,000x it will compete with any SEM on the market.
- Automatic stage & 4CH BSE as a basic option
- Lightweight & high productivity
- Integrated EDS system (option)
The NANOS offers SEM imaging at a low cost of ownership for high-resolution imaging and integrated energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) for rapid elemental analysis. It is designed for easy installation, ease of use and easy servicing.
- High Performance SE & 4 Quad BSE Detectors
- EDX ‒ Spot Analysis & Element Mapping
- Low Vacuum Capability
- Motorised XY Stage & Eucentric Tilt
- Filament Performance Optimisation
- Easy to Use GUI
- Low Service Costs