The NewView™ 9000 3D optical surface profiler provides powerful versatility in non-contact optical surface profiling. With the system, it is easy and fast to measure a wide range of surface types, including smooth, rough, flat, sloped, and stepped. All measurements are non-destructive, fast, and require no sample preparation.
At the core of the system is ZYGO's Coherence Scanning Interferometry (CSI) technology which delivers sub-nanometre precision at all magnifications and measures a wider range of surfaces faster and more precisely than other comparable technologies commercially available to optimise your return on investment.
Performance, Value, and Versatility
Flexibility is the hallmark of Zygo's NewView products. The NewView 9000 profiler offers exceptional value with applications as varied as flatness, roughness and waviness, thin films, step heights and more.
All NewView 9000 profilers are equipped with a triple-zoom turret which can be populated with discrete zoom optics tailor-made for the system. Sample staging configurations range from completely manual to fully automated with encoded travel.
Regardless of your configuration, all NewView 9000 systems offer high-accuracy measurements, ease of use, and fast measurements, all at an attractive price point that make it the ideal choice for versatility and value in 3D optical profilers.
Some of the differentiated features targeted at making users' metrology better, faster, and more reliable:
- Large-area 1.9 MP sensor with high sensitivity lets you see more in a single measurement
- High-speed measurements take only seconds for improved productivity and process control
- Automated part focus and setup minimises operator variability and training while reducing the time to data
- Gauge-capable performance through exceptional precision and repeatability for the most demanding production applications.
- Vibration-robust metrology with SureScan technology and available built-in isolation enables high quality metrology even in vibration-prone environments
- SmartPSI™ technology for ultra-fast profiling of ultra-smooth surfaces
- 2D and 3D correlation provides confidence in your measurements with results that comply to ISO 25178 and ISO 4287 standards.
- Mx™ software for instrument control, analysis, and measurement automation
Advanced Analysis & Control Software
The NewView 9000 profiler uses Zygo's Mx™ software that powers complete system control and data analysis, including rich interactive 3D maps, quantitative topography information, intuitive measurement navigation, and built-in SPC with statistics, control charting, and pass/fail limits.
- Interactive 3D plots - zoom, pan, rotate, and update results in real time.
- Flexible Analyses - a wide array of quantitative results, data views, and filters are included.
- Intuitive user interface with a workflow-based design makes it easy to learn and use.
- Built-in SPC analysis tools track results, monitor pass-fail criteria, and track process statistics.
Additional application modules for specific needs, such as measurement in the presence of transparent films, and 2D vision analysis, are available for those who require these capabilities.
The NewView 9000 profiler features an open work area, with clear lines of sight, to help make measurement setups and changeovers simple and quick. Systems can be equipped with a variety of sample staging that range from fully manual X/Y and tilt stages, to fully automated stages with 150 mm of travel and 4 degrees of tilt. With the integrated isolation system and compact size, it is well suited for benchtop installations; using the optional stand and workstation make an ideal production-style system.
Application Support from Lambda
Lambda provides specialist engineering and scientific support to tailor the NewView 9000 to your specific needs, whether that’s cutting-edge research or automated quality control.
We have a fully configured Zygo Nexview at our facility in Harpenden, Herts, and can provide detailed advice on instrument setup, in addition to taking sample measurements. Contact us and one of our Application Engineers will be happy to discuss your requirements.
|Zygo Nexview™ NX2||-||>|
|Zygo ZeGage™ Pro HR||-||>|
|Zygo ZeGage™ Pro||-||>|
|Zygo Trade-ins & Upgrades Special Offer for used Metrology Systems||-||>|