We would like to invite you to join a Live Webinar, hosted by our partner Y.I.C. Technologies and presented by Prof. Arturo Mediano* & Pierre-Yves Marcelin - Application Engineer, Keysight.
You will enjoy a really practical and useful discussion about the fundamentals of EMC from the viewpoint of a leading global business. In addition to showing live measurement demonstrations.
WHEN: Tuesday, 27th April 2021 11:00
REGISTER: Click HERE to register
- What is EMI/EMC
- Traditional Methods of EMC Spectrum Analysis
- Evolution of Speed: The Time Domain Scan
- Modern EMC Receivers
- Live Demo of Spectrum Analyzer & X-app for EMC Measurements
- Near Field Measurements - FieldFox and Near Field Probes
- Near Field Measurements and Debugging - EMScanner and FieldFox
We look forward to seeing you there!
*Arturo Mediano received his M.Sc. (1990) and his Ph. D. (1997) in Electrical Engineering from University of Zaragoza (Spain), where he has held a teaching professorship in EMI/EMC/RF/SI from 1992. He is the founder of The HF-Magic Lab®, a specialised laboratory for design, diagnostic, troubleshooting, and training in the EMI/EMC/SI and RF fields at I3A (University of Zaragoza). Arturo can be reached at [email protected]