Large Aperture Systems ZYGOs Large Aperture Systems offer the unique capability to maintain two independent metrology cavities; one of the nominal interferometer aperture (4 ) and the other a choice of one of four beam expander diameters (12 18 24 and 32 ). When configured with the proper accessories the Large Aperture Systems can be used to measure both surface form and transmitted wavefront quality.
Large Aperture Systems consist of:
- The interferometer mainframe (VeriFire XP/D PE AT+ MST or wavelength shifting mainframe)
- MUX cube (switchable mirror assembly)
- Beam Expander (available as 12 18 24 or 32 diameter)
- Phase measuring receptacle (for 12 and 18 systems; 24 and 32 utilize wavelength shifting mainframes and do not require a PMR)
- Reference optics - transmission and reference flats as required depending on the optical configuration
- Mounts - Mounts for the reference optics and test optics are available
The Large Aperture System components can be purchased separately from the interferometer mainframe.
We have no downloads available for this product.
|Zygo Verifire™ Interferometer||>|
|Zygo Verifire™ VTS Interferometer||>|
|VeriFire & GPI Accessories||>|
|Zygo VeriFire HD Interferometer||>|
|Zygo DynaFiz® Series||>|
|Zygo VeriFire MST Interferometer||>|
|Zygo Verifire™ HDX Interferometer||>|
|Zygo VeriFire XL Interferometer||>|
|Zygo VeriFire Asphere Interferometer||>|
|Zygo Expanded Wavelength Capabilities||>|
|Zygo GPI™ CAN Upgrade||>|
|Zygo Trade-ins & Upgrades Special Offer for used Metrology Systems||>|