Luna Innovations is pleased to announce a new Explainer Webinar Series to share in-depth "how-to" information to help you overcome the test, measurement and monitoring challenges your company is facing. Learn directly from Luna’s experts and see product demos on how their advanced fibre optic and terahertz measurement and monitoring systems can drive the acquisition of better, more accurate data.
Of particular interest to Lambda customers are the Webinars on 1st and 10th December:
- Tuesday, December 1, 11am ET (4pm UK time): Using the Luna 6415 for Testing Optical Components
- Thursday, December 10, 9am ET (2pm UK time): Making Precision Optical Path Length Measurements with the Luna OBR 4600
ONLINE DEMOS Lambda has a Luna 6415 available for free online demos and sample measurement demonstrations – please contact us to arrange (call 01582 764334 or email).
Visit the registration page to sign up for one or all of the upcoming webinars; here is the complete programme :
- Tuesday, November 17, 1pm ET: Using the Luna ODiSI: How HD Strain and Temperature Data Improves Testing and Process Monitoring
- Thursday, November 19, 11am ET: Measurements and Applications of Luna’s TeraMetrix Terahertz Solutions
- Tuesday, December 1, 11am ET: Using the Luna 6415 for Testing Optical Components
- Thursday, December 3, 11am ET: Using the TeraMetrix Terhahertz Handheld for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Applications
- Tuesday, December 6, 9am ET: Using the Luna HYPERION Instrument for Fiber Optic Sensing
- Thursday, December 10, 9am ET: Making Precision Optical Path Length Measurements with the Luna OBR 4600
- Wednesday, December 16, 9am ET: How to Monitor High-Definition Temperature Profiles with Luna Instruments and Sensors group delay, polarization x-talk
REGISTER: Click here