Q: Tell me more about the LATAB Strobe Controllers.
Like the lighting heads they are designed in a black aluminum housing. The controller is enabled for plug and play. Just connect the LATAB lighting head and the controller automatically identifies the lighting type by an electronic sensor and gives the maximum light intensity to the lighting head. The strobe pulse is adjustable in 16 steps. The light intensity can also be adjusted. Increasing the light intensity up to 200 % at 50 and 100 µsec strobes can be selected by internal jumper. The controllers are supplied with 5 m power/ trigger cable by default.
Q: What are the General Specifications for the LATAB Strobe Mode Controllers?
- Supply voltage 24: VDC +/- 10%, max. 2,5 A
- Power output: max. 1 A / 3 A
- Light intensity: 0 - 100% internal potentiometer
- Strobe pulse: 50 - 1500 µsec in 16 steps
- Trigger input: 5 - 24 V, optically isolated
- Trigger frequency: max. 200 Hz
- Operation temperature: 0 - 65 °C