Accelerating the development of new nanostructured materials is key in solving some of the biggest challenges of the 21st century. By introducing a fully automated and reproducible production process of new nanostructured materials, VSPARTICLE is helping researchers to accelerate their exploration of the material world and explore unique quantum properties.
A table-top, user-friendly nanoparticle generator that is the basis of all VSPARTICLE products. With the VSP-G1, a stable and clean flow of well-defined pure nanoparticles can be generated, without the use of precursors and surfactants. Producing the desired particles becomes as easy as pushing a button.
- Dispersed, unagglomerated particles
- Sample ready in 1-10 minutes
- From hypothesis to particle sample in less than one hour
- Sample size 10x10mm
- Substrate types: e.g. (in-situ) TEM chips, Electrodes, (doped) Si chips
- Production rate: 1-10mg per hour
- Mix & match oxides and metallic nanoparticles
- Collect particles with in-line filter
- Bottom-up catalyst fabrication
- Type of substrates: porous membranes, electrospun wires, carbon cloth
- substrate size ø47mm
The VSPARTICLE VSP-S1 Size Selector is a table-top, user-friendly nanoparticle size-selector that can be easily connected to the VSP-G1 Nanoparticle Generator.
- 1-10nm particles,0,1nm resolution
- Typical sample preparation time: 30-60min
- Real-time tracking of coverage
- WEBINAR: The VSP-P1 Nanostructured Material Printer – the ultimate tool for material development – product demo webinar
- WEBINAR: Everything EMC
- WEBINAR: Key Attributes of Modern Fibre Optic Cleaning and Inspection Solutions
- WEBINAR: P67.00001 : Experiment design considerations for real-time, closed-loop pulse streaming
- WEBINAR: Ion milling semiconductor solder bumps for SEM analyses